UVS Consulting has demonstrated a solid reputation to deliver timely, thorough and applicable research on the unmanned industry using our database, interviews and analysis. Recently published reports include an updated and comprehensive business analysis on unmanned maritime systems, projected for the years up to 2020. This market report includes forecasts, technology, applications and vehicle inventory. Click here to buy the report.
UVS Consulting also offers engineering-related research. Leveraging experience in robotics engineering and partnerships with a university lab and private companies, UVS Consulting can provide custom research in unmanned vehicles and unmanned sub-systems and parts.
Although not exhaustive, the following list demonstrates the range of research topics we can offer:
- Market & Technology Research
- Platforms Identification
- Parts/supply chain/sub-system analysis
- Specialty payload info on chemical sensing & air analysis (CBRNE)
- Specialty payload info on Lidar data equipment, processing & aerial mapping
- Technology scout for your special projects
UVS Consulting has a large database, with everything from airspace integration of UAV to mammals monitoring to inventory and contracts numbers.